Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 38 Day 4

Medi object choiceless awareness 
Intention to remain alert and receptive to all sensations

Morning all! Today back to tube practice. It is a fair day and the trains travel with no issues. As I sit in the carriage I hear phone conversations to my right, the public address system is faulty so the woman only says half a sentence after she announces the station. Then the announcements stop altogether and at one stop I have an eerie feeling that it's my stop and lo and behold it's Hammersmith! The train was gently rolling from side to side in a soporific manner. Thoughts of weight loss, family and holiday came to mind, work only came later.  This was accompanied by purple blocks in front of my eyes.

Metta was sweet and continuous as I reflected on needs and forgiveness.

It's officially hump day and I'm in the office only today and tomorrow yeeehaaa!  Have a lovely day! 🐽 💜 🐽

38/4

No comments: